Model # WG050
UPC # 845534012118
Store SKU # RKWG050K
Free up space in your garage or shed by replacing multiple specialty tools with one versatile garden cart. The Worx Aerocart 8-in-1 Yard Cart works as a sturdy wheelbarrow, hand truck, dolly, and more. Its upgraded design features a rugged style, Turbo Lift Technology, and a balanced frame with two tires that will never go flat. With an Aerocart, you can get any number of light and heavy-duty tasks done easily.
Need to find an easier way to move heavy or bulky objects like furniture, potted plants, or propane tanks? The Worx Aerocart can accomplish all of this and more with just a few small adjustments.
The 8-in-1 yard cart can be used as a wheelbarrow, hand truck, extended dolly, rock or plant lifter, cylinder holder, and even a trailer mover when you attach a trailer hitch ball. Whether you need to move large items or just want to make less trips while carrying firewood, the Aerocart can handle it.
The Aerocart is balanced and easy to manage with the convenience of Turbo Lift Technology. Two wheels are strategically placed to adjust the cart's center of gravity, enabling a 200 lb. load to feel like an astonishing 17 lbs. when you lift it. Unlike regular wheelbarrows that are unbalanced and bulky, the Aerocart is easy to navigate through narrower areas. The 22" width can fit through most fence gates, doors, and even down stairs, making it the perfect tool to assist with moving furniture or boxes. Plus, you'll never have to worry about a flat tire, as the two tires have air bubbles embedded in the rubber to keep them inflated and flexible.
With a durable powder coat steel frame, the handy Worx Aerocart utility cart can assist with lifting, carrying, and moving during all of your tough projects around the home, yard, or workplace.
- Worx Aerocart combines the convenience of eight tools in one multipurpose design
- Can be used as a wheelbarrow, hand truck, dolly, plant lifter, and much more
- Turbo Lift Technology gives you four times more lifting power, making a 200 lb. load feel like only 17 lbs.
- Air bubbles embedded in the rubber keep the two tires inflated, so you'll never have to worry about a flat
- Holds 300 lbs. as a wheelbarrow and hand truck, 80 lbs. as an extended dolly, and up to 1,000 lbs. as a trailer mover
- Handles have comfort grips and are removable to fit the cart in car trunks for on-the-go work
- Built with a rugged look and a durable, long-lasting steel frame with powder coating
- 22" frame fits through most fence gates and doorframes for indoor and outdoor use
- Saves on storage space when stood upright in the hand truck position