Model # RC3645K
UPC # 845534080179
Store SKU # RC3645K
Rockwell Tools provides superior equipment to get jobs done quickly, efficiently, and safely. The ShopSeries 8 Amp VS Reciprocating Saw is a versatile and powerful cutting machine for amateur and professional use.
The Rockwell ShopSeries Reciprocating Saw offers 8 amps of power with variable speed, making it capable of cutting a number of materials with ease. The kit includes three different blades, including a 9-1/4" 6 TPI blade for wood, 6" 19 TPI blade for metal, and a 6" 10 TPI blade for aluminum. It can accomplish 0-2,500 strokes per minute with an aggressive 1-1/8" stroke length. At just 8.2 pounds it can powerfully cut through wood with a capacity of 10-3/4".
Blade changes for the ShopSeries Reciprocating Saw are easy and tool-free. The saw's design features a pivot foot plate that can be adjusted for additional control and stability while cutting. The handle features rubber soft grip material to keep you comfortable even after all day use. A built-in LED light increases your visibility while cutting dimly lit materials. Aside from the saw and three separate blades, the kit includes a hex key and a carrying case to keep your tools and accessories organized for storage and transportation.
Whether it is used for DIY or professional projects, the Rockwell ShopSeries 8 Amp Reciprocating Saw provides an easy, reliable, and powerful way to cut materials.
- Rockwell Tools ShopSeries 8 Amp Reciprocating Saw cuts materials with ease and power
- Cuts metal, wood, aluminum and more with three interchangeable blades
- Includes a 9-1/4" 6 TPI blade for wood, 6" 19 TPI blade for metal, and 6" 10 TPI blade for aluminum
- Has a speed of 0-2,500 strokes per minute with a powerful 1-1/8" stroke length
- Compact and powerful, saw weighs just 8.2 pounds with an 8 amp motor
- Blades are changed easily with the tool-free blade change design
- Handle includes a rubberized comfort grip for less hand fatigue after long use
- LED light illuminates dimly lit work to decrease eye strain and mistakes
- Full kit includes: Reciprocating Saw, hex key, three blades, and a carrying case