Model # RC3439
UPC # 845534081893
Store SKU # RC3439
Rockwell Tools provides superior equipment to get jobs done easily, quickly, and safely. The Rockwell ShopSeries Circular Saw is powerful with a user-friendly design. Quickly cut through materials with the power provided by the 12 amp motor.
Lightweight at just 10.6 pounds, the ShopSeries Circular Saw is easily used by everyone to complete project. Blades are changed quickly and easily with the convenience of a spindle lock. The saw comes with one versatile 7-1/4" 24T carbide-tipped blade to powerfully cut through wood, plastic, and composites. Carbide-tipped saw teeth are durable and able to stay sharper for longer use.
The Rockwell Circular Saw features 12 amps of power to achieve a no-load speed of 0-5,000 RPM. At 90 degrees, it is capable of cutting 2-7/16". The base can be adjusted for bevel cutting up to 45 degrees for a cutting capacity of 1-13/16". A vacuum is able to hook up to the rear dust extractor if necessary, and the additional blade wrench can be stored on the saw so it is always readily available.
Whether it's used for DIY or professional projects, the Rockwell ShopSeries 12 Amp Circular Saw provides an easy, reliable, and powerful way to cut materials.
- Rockwell ShopSeries 12 Amp Circular Saw is a handy and capable cutting machine for every workshop
- Comes with a 7-1/4" 24T carbide-tipped blade and blade wrench
- 12 amps of power to accomplish tough jobs, reaching a speed of 0-5,000 RPM
- Includes a base that can be adjusted up to 45 degrees for bevel cutting
- Cutting capabilities include 2-7/16" at 90 degrees, and 1-13/16" at 45 degrees
- Blades are changed easily with the convenience of a spindle lock
- Weighs just 10.6 pound for all-around easy use