Model # RK3432
UPC # 822465005785
Store SKU # RK3432
Rockwell Tools provides superior equipment to get jobs done easily, quickly, and safely. The Rockwell 15 Amp 7-1/4" Circular Saw is lightweight and durable to complete a number of cutting tasks.
The Rockwell 15 Amp Circular Saw features magnesium guards and housing that give it its light weight of 9.5 lbs. This contractor-quality saw has a no load speed of 0-5,000 RPM and uses a 7-1/4" blade. The 24T carbide tipped blade stays sharp and can powerfully cut through wood, plastic, and composites with a cutting capacity of 2-7/16" in wood at 90 degrees.
Aside from the saw, the kit also includes a 10 foot cord, 7-1/4" 24T carbide tipped blade, rip fence, and a blade wrench. Complete projects at home, work, and beyond with the Rockwell 15 Amp 7-1/4" Circular Saw.
- Rockwell Tools 15 Amp 7-1/4" Circular Saw is lightweight and handy for every workshop
- Cutting capacity in wood at 90 degrees is 2-7/16"
- Carbide tipped blades maintain their sharpness longer and can cut through wood, plastic, and composites
- Sight line provides safety while cutting
- 15 amps of power and a no-load speed of 0-5,000 RPM accomplishes tough jobs
- Rear dust extractor makes maintaining a clean work environment easy
- Lightweight at only 9.5 pounds increased user comfort
- Includes a 10 foot cord, 7-1/4" 24T carbide tipped blade, rip fence, and blade wrench