Model # RK7867
UPC # 845534008197
Store SKU # RK7867
Keep all of your blades sharp with a Rockwell Tools 6" Bench Grinder. This handy and compact grinder uses two different grit wheels, so you can work on a variety of materials with the use of just one machine. Sharpen and reshape objects safely and efficiently with this easy-to-use grinder.
Primarily used to sharpen and reshape blades or tools, the Rockwell 6" Bench Grinder operates on a 2.0 amp motor, reaching a speed of 3,450 rpm for quick work. It features two grinding wheels, each measuring 6", to cover a variety of material. The left wheel is a course 36 grit, perfect for tasks like stock removal. The right wheel is a fine 60 grit, easily used to touch up tools.
The Rockwell 6" Bench Grinder is designed to provide excellent work with your safety as a priority. You can grind blades with accuracy by resting them on the built-in and adjustable tool rests. Wheels are changed easily with the convenience of a spindle lock. Your eyes and face are protected from sparks and debris with two eye shields. A light weight of just 19.8 pounds makes it easy to move without the risk of straining yourself.
Add a Rockwell 6" Bench Grinder to your home, garage, or workshop to safely sharpen blades in no time.
- Rockwell Tools 6" Bench Grinder is designed to easily and safely sharpen blades
- 2.0 amp motor reaches a speed of 3,450 RPM to provide quick results
- Work on more materials with just one machine using two 6" grinding wheels of different grits
- 36 grit wheel for coarse tasks like stock removal, fine 60 grit wheel can touch up tools
- Power switch is easily accessed at the front of the machine
- Adjustable built-in tool rests provide precision while sharpening
- Grinding wheels are changed quickly with a spindle lock
- Two safety eye shield protect your eyes and face from potential sparks and debris
- Lightweight at just 19.8 pounds allow the grinder to be easily moved