Model # RK3033K
UPC # 822465005129
Store SKU # RK3033K
Rockwell Tools provides quality power tools to add to your collection. The Rockwell 6 Amp Corded Rotary Drill is durably built with a 2-finger trigger and variable speed. With 0-2,500 RPM, it is capable of accomplishing most drilling and driving projects with control and precision.
The Rockwell 6 Amp Corded Rotary Drill features simple controls for forward and reverse, as well as a lock-on switch that allows for continuous and comfortable use. Bits are changed quickly and easily with a 3/8" keyless chuck, and the heavy-duty aluminum gear housing gives this rotary drill a long life. Weighing just 3.2 pounds, you can use it all day without easily tiring. An integrated leveler ensures that screws are perfectly level and flush with your project. Also included are three HSS drill bits and a case for easy storage and transportation.
Add this Rockwell 6 Amp Corded Rotary Drill to your collection to accomplish projects with the speed, precision, and accuracy.
- Rockwell Tools Corded Rotary Drill is lightweight, durable, and powerful to accomplish drilling and driving tasks
- 6 amps of power and a variable speed of 0-2,500 rpm gets through tasks easily
- Simple forward and reverse options and a 2-finger trigger provide multipurpose control
- Lock-on switch permits continuous use for increased user comfort
- 3/8" chuck is keyless for easy bit changes in just seconds
- Durably constructed with a professional aluminum gearbox for extended life
- Integrated leveler ensures screws are always accurately level and flush
- Lightweight at 3.2 pounds for less hand fatigue after prolonged use
- Kit also includes three HSS drill bits and a carrying case