Model # RK2613K2
UPC # 845534010527
Store SKU # RK2613K2
Rockwell Tools provides quality power tools to get your projects done with ease. This Rockwell 16V Lithium-Ion Drill Driver packs the power and durability of an 18-volt drill, with the convenient compactness of a 12-volt drill.
The 16V Rockwell Drill/Driver is perfect for controlled power. 15+1 clutch settings allow for rotation control options, with a maximum power reaching 290 inch-pounds of torque. Additional power while drilling or driving is found in a convenient two-speed switch. The drill features a durable 3/8" single sleeve Jacobs chuck for simple bit changes. A built-in LED light improves visibility while working in dimly lit settings and begins to flash when the battery needs charging.
The Rockwell 16V Drill Driver runs on reliable Lithium batteries that can charge in just 30 minutes, any time, without memory effect. Two Lithium batteries are included in this kit, so you can always have one charged and ready to keep up productivity. The drill can clip to your belt while on the worksite with a convenient reversible belt clip. The kit also includes a two-sided drive bit and a carrying case to organize and transport the drill.
Work more efficiently with a manageable and powerful drill that can still perform in cramped, hard-to-reach areas. The Rockwell 16V Lithium-Ion Drill Driver provides professional power to cover all of your projects.
- Rockwell Tools 16V Lithium-Ion Drill Driver is a lightweight powerhouse to accomplish drilling and driving tasks
- 15+1 clutch settings and a two-speed switch provides torque control, with a separate drill setting
- Capable of 290 inch-pounds of torque to complete tough projects with ease
- Bits are changed easily and kept secure in a durable single sleeve 3/8" Jacobs chuck
- LED light illuminates dimly lit work, and flashes when the battery power becomes low
- Lithium batteries can be charged in just 30 minutes, any time, with no memory effect
- Kit contains: drill driver, two-sided driving bit, two Lithium batteries, charger, belt clip, and carrying case