Model # RK7033
UPC # 845534010183
Store SKU # RK7033
A drill press is an essential tool to have available in any workshop. The Rockwell 10" 5-Speed Drill Press can increase the accuracy, speed, and safety of any project. The powerful motor and variable speed is more efficient and offers more control than a hand drill. This efficient tabletop drill press increases a woodworker's productivity drilling through wood, plastic, and even metal.
With a 6.2 amp and 2/3 HP motor, you can rely on the Rockwell 10-Inch Drill Press to perform at its very best every time. Five separate speed settings allow for versatile drilling in different materials. The drill has a table that can bevel 45-degrees to the left or right along with five variable speed settings, allowing for versatile drilling at different angles. The rack and pinion adjustment lets you easily choose a table height that is comfortable for the project at hand. The spindle travel measures 2 inches with a keyed 1/2" chuck. For safety, a keyed switch is included to avoid accidental startups. Included in the kit is a hex key and chuck key.
Complete precise, repetitive drilling projects with ease, speed, and safety by adding a Rockwell 10-Inch Drill Press to your workshop.
- Rockwell Tools 10" Drill Press is an essential tabletop tool for any woodworking shop
- Drills accurate and precise holes through wood, plastic, and metal
- 6.2 amp and 2/3 HP motor provides reliability that a hand drill cannot offer
- Contains a 5-speed gear box that lets you choose the correct speed for the job
- Table height is adjustable with a rack and pinion, and bevels 0-45 degrees to the left or right
- Drill has a spindle travel length of 2"
- 1/2" keyed chuck keeps bits secure during use
- Keyed safety switch prevents the risk of accidental startups
- Kit includes a hex key and chuck key