Model # RK7241S
UPC # 845534007978
Store SKU # RK7241S
The Rockwell Tools 10-Inch Table Saw with Laser is powerful, rugged, and versatile to tackle a large number of jobs. Compared to other 10-inch table saws, it has the largest cutting capacity and widest rip capacity. Cuts are always accurate with the unique laser cut line indicator, and its lightweight design doubles as a trolley for easy transportation from home, to the jobsite, and beyond.
This jobsite saw has a larger cutting capacity and wider rip capacity than any saw in its class. With a cutting depth reaching 3-9/16" at 90 degrees and 2-9/16" at 45 degrees, this Rockwell Table Saw easily cuts through 4x4 posts in one try. An integrated folding fence accommodates large materials up to 30", allowing for 4x8 sheets of plywood to be cut in half.
The Rockwell Table Saw uses LaserGuide technology to ensure you get the right cut every time. The laser shows exactly where the blade will fall, and adjusts itself when the blade is tilted to make bevel cuts. This improves the accuracy as well as the productivity of your work. Perfect for workers on-the-go, the table legs quickly fold up to reveal wheels, and an extendable leg doubles as a handle. To complete the table, a rip fence, miter gauge, push stick, riving knife, and dust bag are also included.
For the greatest performance wherever you go, bring the Rockwell 10" Table Saw with Laser from home, to the jobsite, garage, and beyond.
- Rockwell Tools Table Saw with Laser offers more accuracy, cutting capacity, and portability than other saws
- 15 amp motor has a no load speed reaching 4,800 RPM to effortlessly cut through materials
- Cuts through 4x4 posts in a single try, and can cut a 4x8 sheet of wood in half
- Has a cutting depth of 3-9/16" at 90 degrees and 2-9/16" at 45 degrees
- LaserGuide line indicator shows where the saw blade will fall, adjusting itself when blade is tilted
- Includes built-in wheels for easy transport, just fold up legs and pull along with the extendable leg
- Also included: rip fence, miter gauge, push stick, riving knife, and dust bag