Model # 3256
Store SKU # HYD3256
The Hydra Tile Grout Scrubbing Sponge is a Hydra tile grout sponge on one side and a Hydra scrubbing sponge on the other. Use this sponge to remove excess grout and as a scrubber for stubborn colors and grout haze removal. If you've waited too long to begin cleanup and the grout has dried on the surface of the tile, use the "scrubber" side to scrub the tile. After scrubbing, go over the entire area once or twice with a thoroughly wrung-out sponge. The rounded edged prevent digging out or marring of grout and won't pull grout out of joints. Turn the sponge as the pores fill and rinse often. When rinsing, wring out as much water as possible, making sure excess grout haze and water are removed from sponge. Using a minimum of water during cleanup will prevent weakening the tile grout.
The Hydra Tile Grout Scrubbing Sponge is the only combination scrubber/sponge to wipe up excess grout AND rinse out clean! It is a standard tool in the tile industry and is preferred by professionals.
Note: Unlike some other scouring pads, this pad should not scratch the surface of tiles. To be sure, test first in an inconspicuous area or on scrap tile.
- The Hydra Tile Grout Scrubbing Sponge features 2 sides of cleaning power
- Includes a Hydra tile grout sponge on one side and a Hydra scrubbing sponge on the reverse
- Rounded edges sponge away excess grout without removing too much grout from joints
- Scrubber side is ideal for cleaning grout that has dried on the surface of the tile
- Unique double-sided sponge is trusted by tile professionals